We now offer the latest technology in health care for your pet, the Class IV Companion Therapy Laser.
Unlike surgical photo thermal lasers which cut tissue, therapeutic photo chemical lasers heal tissue, and allows relief of pain through the release of endorphins.
The deep-penetrating light stimulates each individual cell to revitalize and reactivate its own healing processes through a biochemical cascade of events.
It stimulates cells deep within the tissues, and this results in an increase in the respiratory rate within the indivualized cells. Therefore, the cell has more energy to optimize the natural healing process.
Increased cellular energy leads to normalization of cellular energy, which leads to normalization of cell function, pain relief and healing.
These are Some of the Disorders That Respond to Laser Therapy
- Hip Dysplasia
- Numerous Skin Conditions
- Post Surgical Pain Relief and Increased Healing
- Otitis (ear infections and inflammation)
- Wound Healing
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Insect Bites / Stings
- Lacerations and Abrasions
- Burns, and more ...
The Top Biological effects of the Companion Therapy Laser are:
- Relieves pain
- Reduces inflammation
- Accelerates tissue repair and cell growth.
- Tendons, ligaments, bone and muscle will heal at an accelerated rate.
- Accelerates tissue granulation.
- Stimulates regeneration of peripheral nerves.
- Stimulates remodeling of scar tissue.
- Improves circulation by stimulating formation of new capillaries.
- Improves nerve function.
We've already witnessed excellent results for the patients who have received treatments, and we're ready to help your pet, too. Please contact us if you would like more information about Laser Therapy for your companion.